Thursday, February 8, 2007

Post to Blogger by Email

Do you know you can post to your Blogger blog by simply sending email from your email client? I still wonder why this is not so popular among blogger. This is wonderful for me because it really saves my online time. I don't have to log into my Blogger account, submit password, editing my post online, and so on. Those are time consuming and and robbing my money at the same time.
 
By using email-posting facility, blogging has become more economical for me. I write and edit my post offline and just send it when everything is perfect. To send an email from my computer only needs 1 up to 3 minutes. That's all.
 
So, if you think this is new for you (sorry to hear that..:-), and you want to try this 'new way' of posting, you have to do a few simple steps to set it up first.
  1. Log into your Blogger account
  2. Click on "Settings"
  3. Click on "Email"
  4. In the "Blog Send Address" put the email address where you want the post to be sent after it is posted on your blog
  5. In the "Mail to Blogger address" put in a secret word in the box. This will be the email address you email to have its content posted on your blog.
Finished? So simple, wasn't it? From now on you can send your post from any email you have. What you don't have to change is your 'target' email. I mean, always send it to your "Mail to Blogger address" (it could be something like papa.mama@blogger.com).
 
Have a nice 'email-posting' and save your money!

No comments: